Sunday, January 11, 2009

Something Slightly Sappy

About 2 years ago Brad and I were flown to San Francisco to be interviewed by CFVoice.com about our relationship and how CF fits into it. The video of the interview was beautifully done. I think the interviewers and video editors did an excellent job of encapsulating the most important aspects of our marriage. I hope and pray that it serves as a testimony of our faith. I also hope that it encourages people with CF to expect a normal, happy life that can include marriage.

Several months ago we were invited to do a follow-up of sorts to our video. This included writing love letters to one another. Again, we address how we manage cystic fibrosis in our marriage. To watch a brief video of us, please follow the link below.

In Sickness and In Health

After watching the video, if you still have some tissues handy, we invite you to check out our love letters.

Love Letters from Brad and Lauren

Comments:
You are very blessed, Lauren! I know I don't really need to tell you that, though.
 
I loved this video and yes I needed a kleenex!

((((( HUGS)))))
 
sniffle sniffle, where are those dang kleenexes!
 
How cute are you two!
 
A debt of gratitude is in order for your glorious posting! I very delighted in understanding it. very interesting blog, nice information. your work is very excellent.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE