Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Aches, Pains and Lots of Good Eats


Someone mentioned in the CF forums awhile back that at the onset of an exacerbation they experienced aches in their joints. Someone had a really good explanation for why that happens, but I can't find it at the moment. All I know is that I'm sore. My legs are the worst though. I've taken 2 oxycodone today and that didn't do anything to help it.

Now that my griping is out of the way I'll focus on some other stuff. I have good friends. No, make that great friends. I had sent out a mass email asking for some prayer and even asking people to write to me because I'm bored and lonely here at home. I was so happy to see my email box come to life with letters from far and wide! Whether they wrote me a lengthy note or just shared a word of encouragement, I felt happy. I felt like I have purpose and that I mean something to someone.

I also got out of the house today for awhile with my mom. No, no waffles this time...hehehe. But we did go to my favorite Chinese place where I ate 2 orders of eggrolls, and most of my entree plus mom's. I was so proud of myself for having a decent appetite. The waitress assumed that my mom and I were sisters, so I let my mom enjoy the moment and didn't correct the lady.

After lunch mom ran some errands for me while I took a nap upstairs. It was one of those naps that was just light enough that you don't rumple the sheets, but deep enough that you feel rested when you wake up. Perfect. I love it! Right now it's about 5:15 and my mouth is watering for another helping of "Peek-a-Boo Chicken." My mom is awesome. My grandma's cool too (or so her email address says). She sent 2 loaves of banana bread. I've already had two fat slices of it slathered in butter and washed it down with a nice tall glass of whole milk. Please pray that tomorrow's doctor appointment won't result in me being hospitalized. I've got too much good food here at home!

To top it all off, today was cleaning day. My house looks great and our home is at peace. So am I actually. It's a good feeling.

Comments:
Good luck tomorrow with your appt tomorrow!
 
Much thanks to you for giving such significant data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this Business Promotion system.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE