Friday, August 01, 2008
Things I Did Today
2. Prepared my own breakfast rather than having to dial 77007 to order it.
3. Put on clothes that were acceptable for going out in public. This included shoes, not slippers, and a sweatshirt instead of a robe.
4. Put on makeup and styled my hair.
5. Picked up my prescriptions (some things you just can't get away from no matter what)
6. Took a nap on the couch, not in a hospital bed.
7. Talked to an adult who wasn't wearing scrubs.
8. Walked to the fridge to find a snack. Instant gratification.
9. Emailed people via wireless connection that didn't poop out on me.
10. Walked across a room without dragging an IV pole along with me.
I am so glad to read that you are home and doing normal things. How many sticky buns have you eaten?