Saturday, January 05, 2008

Great Strides Recap

I would like to send out a great big THANK YOU to everyone who helped me reach my Great Strides goal in 2007. Thanks to your generous contributions, not only were we able to meet my goal of raising $5,000, but we EXCEEDED it! We've even got a head start on Great Strides 2008.

In the years past I have been an "angel walker." I have not done the actual walk, (due to cross infection issues) but have raised funds through a letter writing campaign. This year my wonderful husband, Brad, will be strutting his stuff, taking Great Strides on May 17.

To date our personal involvement has raised over $10,000 for much needed CF research. I'm so thankful for everyone who has contributed to the effort. Because of you I look forward to a better future in spite of having CF. God is so faithful, and He has demonstrated that He can in fact do great things in the lives of those who fear and worship Him. I am fully confident that every aspect of my life is meaningful to Him.

Here's to a wonderful 2008!

Comments:
It’s a rare thing to find someone as generous and kind as you. Thank you for supporting my dreams, no matter what. I couldn’t ask for a better partner.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE