Monday, May 21, 2007

Worth Checking Out

Disabled Christianity

Christians with disabilities deal with an entire different set of trials than just those presented by the disability itself. Although we understand that physical suffering is the result of sin in the world, we find it difficult in our lowest points to hold tightly to faith. Even if our hearts know that God does not give us more than we can handle, we question Him.

I found this blog the other night, and thought I'd share it with my readers. I received a very nice email from Prof. McNair when I asked his permission to link to his site. There's a lot of good stuff on it. Plenty of food for thought as well as encouragement.

Please take some time to visit it, and if you're so inclined, comment on your experience at the site.

Comments:
I will surely go to that site. It sounds interesting. Even with our faith, and the promises of Scripture, and past experiences of grace, we still wonder why sometimes.

After my husband was killed, I would make myself say that God is good all the time. I do believe that, but sometimes it was hard to say it. The same way with Ella's diagnosis. I know God makes no mistakes. But it's hard.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE