Tuesday, May 15, 2007

About Me (hat tip to Beverly for the idea)


A: Attached or Single?: Attached to Brad till death do us part.

B: Best Friend: Danielle

C: Cake or Pie? Mmmmmmmm, pie. Especially the banana cream type.

D: Drink of Choice? Cranberry juice

E: Essential Item: My Bible

F: Favorite Color: lilac

G: Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms


H: Hometown: Ontario

I: Indulgence: Carmel filled dark chocolate espresso.

J: January or February? February. It’s when Brad and I had our first date.

K: Kids: None. We have fish.

L: Life is incomplete without: Brad

M: Marriage Date: 7/5/03


N: Number of Siblings: 1

O: Oranges or Apples? Apples. They can be dipped in peanut butter.

P: Phobias/Fears? The dark, and elevators.

Q; Favorite Quote: 1 Corinthians 1:8 He will make you strong to the end so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

R: Reasons to Smile: Brad, God's goodness in our lives, friends' babies always make me smile

S: Season? Spring

T: Tags: Huh?

U: Unknown fact about me: takin' it with me to the grave, folks

V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Definitely a meat eater.

W: Worst Habit? Worrying

X: X-rays or Ultrasound. Neither. CT scans

Y: Your Favorite Foods: Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. Heavy whipped cream.

Z: Zodiac? Phooey


Comments:
Thanks for doing that! I had a chance to talk with Jeanne today, and I mentioned to her how much I appreciate you and your life and writing.

I agree about the zodiac. Makes no sense to me.
 
Beverly,
Thanks for the wonderful compliment! I'm glad to know that my experiences and writing are valuable to the CF community. I believe God has uniquely equipped me to do what I do. My greatest prayer is that my life is a walking, breathing testimony of God's mercy and love.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE