Friday, January 05, 2007

Some Reading Material from Yours Truly

I don't do a lot these days (as I mentioned yesterday) other than read and write. If you're feeling particularly compassionate about my plight, please humor me by reading the articles I have written on the topics below. You'll be amazed at how knowledgeable I am!

Most of these are very brief and have been written mainly as a creative writing exercise. I take a topic suggested by someone else, and write on it quickly and briefly. Some of them are a little out of the norm for the things I usually think about, but that's what's nice about this exercise--it forces me to stretch beyond that which is comfortable or familiar. Enjoy!



Christian/Religious Concepts and Theories

God and Temptation
Christ's Death on the Cross
Christians and Christmas
Contemplating the Existence of God
Contemplating the Purpose of Life
Life after Death
What Happens When We Die?
Knowing God
Thoughts and Ideas that Have Influenced My Life
To Be Holy or to Be Happy?

Communication/Dating/Marriage

Avoiding Communication Disasters in Marriage
How To Get Your Significant Other to Marry You
My Definition of "Cheating"
Teens and Safe Sex

Creative Writing/The Writing Process

Guide to Writing Term Papers
Getting Poetry Published
Waves (a Poem)

Diseases, Conditions and Mental Health

Cystic Fibrosis Explained
Taking Precautions Against Asthma
Remedies for Eczema
Using Spacers with Inhalers
Getting Rid of Bumps on Your Tongue
Continuous Sneezing
Osteoporosis
Coping With Stress
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Financial Matters

5 Ideas for Saving Money

Science

Getting Kids Involved In Helping the Environment
Life on Other Planets


Total Randomness

Why?

Comments:
Hello, Lauren, I came across your blog by reading a post at the Cystic Fibrosis Forum. My little granddaughter,Ella, was diagnosed at birth with CF, so my son and his wife have begun this journey.

I will be back to read more of your posts. Thank you for writing about CF.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE