Wednesday, January 03, 2007

So Far, 2007 Rocks!

The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream.


--James Allen


The new year is shaping up quite well. I'm gaining strength each day and I'm feeling the urge to nap less frequently. My appetite is improving (though not yet back to ravenous), and I seem to have put on just enough weight to wear real clothes again instead of sweats and pajamas.
Being at home every day is a little weird, and I haven't quite settled into a routine. Most of my creative energy goes into writing or playing the piano. Having those two things as an outlet are really keeping me sane. The life of a homebody is something of a foreign concept, but I'm adjusting.

I have a feeling that even once I return to work in a couple months, I won't be doing much traveling. I'll miss that, but I know it's for the best. Maybe I'll still have a chance to do the semi-local stuff, like the project with the Army Corps of Engineers. But that's getting ahead of myself. Right now I need to continue resting because so far it's working.

Here's a fun little tidbit: so far I have not been hospitalized at all in 2007! Woohoo! (yes, that was lame, but humor me anyway...)

Comments:
Thank you for always going above and beyond to ensure the success of a project. I appreciate your hard work and want you to know it doesn’t go unnoticed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE