Sunday, December 17, 2006
Last Minute Gift Ideas
This year, instead of just giving the usual CDs, DVDs, or any other 'run of the mill' presents and stocking stuffers, why not give the gift of tomorrow? Consider donating to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) this year in honor of a loved one. Your generous gift will be used efficiently and effectively, as more than $.90 out of every dollar you contribute will be used to fund the vital programs of the CF Foundation.
Each link below will take you to a page where you can donate directly to the CFF itself, or by purchasing from vendors who have partnered with the CFF.
- My personal invitation to Support CF Research--sponsor me in an upcoming walk
- Donate to the CFF Directly
- FlowerPetal.com (12% of proceeds donated)
- Bangels of Hope (50% of proceeds donated)
- Especially Silver (25% of $proceeds donated)
- Artist for a Cure (CD entitled "One Step Closer", 100% of proceeds donated)
- Artist for a Cure (CD entitled "Strong", 100% of proceeds donated)
- Cystic Fibrosis Basket of Hope (35% of proceeds donated)
- Laura's Angels (minimum of 25% of proceeds donated)
Even if none of the items above are quite what you're looking for, you can still help make a difference in the lives of people with CF. Use the search engine goodsearch.com to browse the internet looking for that "perfect gift." Every link you click results in $0.01 being donated to the CFF. So far goodsearch.com has generated nearly $2,000 for the CFF.
Warmest Wishes for a blessed Christmas season. Happy shopping and thank you in advance for any purchases you make that benefit the CFF! Your generosity is much appreciated!