Friday, January 05, 2007

Laugh With Me (no really, go ahead!)

I finally got the guest room (aka "Lauren's craft room") straightened up. I've got myriads of pictures in those cute little photo boxes just begging to be properly archived for posterity. I came across some real doozies, and thought I'd share at least one of them with you. Maybe I'll even have a contest to see who can come up with the most clever captions for them. Submit your suggestions via the comments.

Allow myself to present...myself





This is what happened when Mom
let me dress myself for 2nd grade.
Holy pinkness Batgirl!

Comments:
I want to express my gratitude for everything that you’ve helped me achieve here. Much thanks to you for giving such significant information. Thank you for taking the time to explain this.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE