Thursday, January 18, 2007

Insomnia Anyone?

Are you the type of person who looks up articles in Wikipedia just to kill some time? Looking for a little light reading? Not quite ready for sleep but not exactly in the mood to tackle an entire online news article either?

What better way to bore yourself silly than wasting time reading what I've wasted my time writing!

Enjoy.

The Qualities of Watermelon

Valediction (a poem)

Keys to a Successful Haircut

Tips for Reducing Trans Fats Consumption

How to Handle Rejection as a Writer

Top 10 Greatest Inventions of All Time

Why the Sky is Blue

How To Clean Out a Goldfish Bowl

Defining Family

Cystic Fibrosis Explained

Comments:
Thank you for the opportunity to work here. I will do my very best to exceed your expectations of my abilities.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE