Saturday, November 12, 2005

Thanks Kate!

Today my friend Kate took pictures of us to use as our Christmas cards this year. God has given her an incredible artistic flair! With more than 100 photos to browse through, Brad and I definitely have our work cut out for us as we figure out which one to use.

It was a very fun afternoon with the camera, and the lighting was pretty much perfect. Not to mention the place we went was extremely picturesque. A friend of ours was house-sitting at a gorgeous Victorian home. Their front, back and side yards were the settings for dozens upon dozens of beautiful pictures. Here's just one of them to whet your appetite...


Comments:
you both look beautiful!!! :)
 
Thanks Rebecca! I'm really happy with how the photos turned out. Now I just gotta figure out how to print them so that they actually look like photos and not a dumb computer image
 
I couldn't see the one you emailed me, but that one looks really nice. You guys should frame it, and hang it on your wall!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE