Friday, October 28, 2005

Something Painful this way Comes

NURSE: Lord, how my head aches! What I head have I! It beats as though it would fall in twenty pieces.--Romeo and Juliet, Act II, Scene V

About noon yesterday I got a migraine--a vile, wicked one that didst make my bowels churn and my orbs seek safety from garish light by retreating under their fringed covers. Whereupon, I called out to mine husband and relayed to him my agony.

Lauren: "Praythee, please release me from my obligation this fine night."

Lord Bradley: "Verily, does thou now wish not to see the fine minstrels?"

Lauren: "Nay, give me leave awhile, for I need to rest my weary head. 'tis better that I slumber now."

Lord Bradley: "Fare thee well my wife. I shall return to thy side before the stroke of midnight and greet thee with a tender kiss on your lovely cheek."

Lauren: "Sounds good. Can you throw me that bottle of Advil before you go?"

exuent

No, we don't talk like that. Not on a regular basis anyway.

So basically I went to bed around 8:30 and Brad went to see a band at some club in Solana Beach. He told me this morning that it was probably best that I stayed home, and that if I didn't have a headache before, the music would have certainly given me one. Not that it was bad, it just had a LOT of mixed meter and stuff that made it difficult to follow.

Today my headache is lingering, but it's not a blinding, vomitous pain like it was yesterday. Sleep is usually very effective for helping my headaches, and I certainly got plenty of that last night! I wasn't even crabby this morning. I'm still doing quite well and I haven't had a single drop of caffeine--usually I'm halfway through a bottle of Coca Cola by now. Today I'm sipping on caffeine free black cherry soda (generic brand). It's a little sticky and it will probably turn my teeth a bit pink, but that's okay since I've got a toothbrush here in my desk at work.

Speaking of which, my break is over now so I should get back to reviewing documents for our client.



Comments:
Pulmopres 20 mg Tablet can likewise be utilized to treat issues of the prostate organ and passing pee. Be that as it may, it won't help you in assurance against and treatment of explicitly sent infections like syphilis.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE