Friday, November 04, 2005

It's All Good

Real love and real life doesn't have to be perfect.--Sarah Evans


I overslept, so my day began inefficiently.

I forgot my jacket, so I've been a little chilly in my office at work.

I dropped my sandwich on the floor while attempting to eat with one hand and hold a book in the other.

It took 3 U-turns to find the hair salon my coworker recommended.

That's okay though because all of that stuff is minute and trivial in the grand scheme of things. The best thing I've got going is that no matter what happens, my life is a great one. I have family and friends whom I love and who love me, a great job, a roof over my head, a warm bed to sleep in, lots of yummy food in the kitchen, and a God who provides all of this with zero effort on His part. I am far from perfect, the events of my life will always be far from perfect, but no matter what, God is always perfect. Pretty awesome, isn't it?

Comments:
I appreciate you considering me for this position. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I value your honesty and will respond as quickly as possible.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE