Monday, November 07, 2005

Keep the Change

Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are. --Bertolt Brecht


I seriously have to learn to roll with the punches a little more easily. I don't mind when I'm the one who dictates when things should be changed, but boy do I get out of whack when things change without my permission. I guess I should have been more careful when I asked my friends to pray that I will learn to be more content in any and every circumstance.

Here's the present situation. My company will no longer be offering PacifiCare as one of my medical coverage options. I was just feeling like I had gotten to the point where I able to jump through the flaming hoops of the HMO circus, and now I get to start all over again. I shouldn't complain too much though. It looks like I'll still be able to have UCSD Healthcare as my go-to-guys, but I'm not looking forward to starting back at square 1 with the referral process and choosing a primary care provider.

Still, for all the less-than-thrilling aspects of having to live in a grown-up world, I consider myself extremely blessed to be able to work full-time in spite of having CF. My employer is really great, and since I work right across the street from the CF Team Clinic and live less than a block away from the primary care people, I honestly have very few complaints.

That's about it for me here on a breezy autumn Monday. Even though it's early, the sun is already beginning to set and the sky is quite lovely. I hope the rest of the week goes off without a hitch. Stay tuned for pictures from "My Big Fat Dutch Family Gathering".

Comments:
With the goal for vilitra 60 mg to be powerful, sexual incitement is required. The suggested portion is 10 mg taken varying roughly 25 to an hour prior to physical movement. In light of viability and decency, the portion might be expanded to 20 mg or diminished to 5 mg.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE