Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Shopping Spree

My mom and I enjoyed a nice day of shopping together today. We started our morning with a tasty Belgian waffle with strawberries at Coco's. (MMMMMM!)

Normally, I loathe shopping. I'm sure the feeling is one that other CFers share. When you combine my barrel chest, chicken legs, flat butt, flat chest and short waist, finding something to fit can be, well...an experience that includes weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Today was an anomaly. Not only was I interested in shopping, but I was prepared to look for a SWIMSUIT! (Eeeegads!) Off to the mall we went. The following is a little tune in honor of the event. It's to the tune of Take Me Out to the Ball Game.

"Take Me Out to the Mall Mom"

Take me out to the mall, Mom,

take me out to the crowd.

Buy me a sundress and shoes to match,

I don't care if we never go back

for it's CHARGE CHARGE CHARGE on the Visa,

if we don't spend it's a shame,

for it's 10, 20, 30 percent off at the mall today!

Well, I not only found a swimsuit that fit, but it's adorable!It's one of those tankini types, so it covers up my scars. The bottom is a little skirt with a split at the thigh, which makes my legs look heavier than they are (hooray!) My mom spotted a sundress that she said was perfect for me. She offered to buy it, so I wasn't going to argue. Then we found a nice long gauzy top to wear over the swimsuit so I don't burn, and the world's most comfortable pair of sandals.

I can't wait to show it off soon!

Comments:
My wife actually called me over to show me this post. Works been busy and I haven't been reading blogs lately. She has to tie me up and throw me in the trunk to get me shopping for me. Swimsuits are the worst for me too(also pants). My short body and skinny waist. Most men's stuff is short and fat, tall and skinny or medium; of which I am none. Congrats on the new stuff.
 
I appreciate your hard work and want you to know it doesn’t go unnoticed. Thank you for giving us insights and inspirations. This article is really helpful and informative. We would like to see more updates from you in the future.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE