Friday, August 31, 2007

Want to Know More About...

If you are interesting in learning more about anything specific having to do with CF, let me know! Head on over to my other blog http://understandingcysticfibrosis.blogspot.com and fill in the survey on the right side of the page. I will do my best to address those topics that are most requested.

I consider it an honor and a privilege to be a voice of hope to families who are affected in some way by CF. It is my prayer that my experiences will serve to remind others that it is possible to live a full and active life in spite of CF.

As always, you can leave me a comment on any of the posts on this blog. I look forward to hearing from you!

Comments:
You are indeed a voice of hope, Lauren, and one of balance. I do so appreciate having gotten to know you since we've begun this journey with Ella.
 
I liked the test and the site very much. Thank you very much for the contribution. It has been very useful, I was looking for something similar, greetings and thanks.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE