Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mood Stabilizing

I had a bit of a meltdown awhile back and decided that it would be in my best interest to check in with my mental health liaison. I was afraid we'd have to change medications or something drastic in order to get me on a more even keel. Instead, all we're going to do is increase my dosage of Seroquel, and spread it out throughout the day. That way I get the stabilizing effects w/o feeling so gosh-darned exhausted and medicated.

As is usually the case with mood altering meds, it takes a couple days for my body to get the hang of the new dose. Saturday-Monday I was in a bit of a brain fog. I felt the fog lifting late yesterday.

Today I was up at a decent hour, even straightened up the bedroom a bit. I moved through my day only a little bit fuzzy-headed. All in all though, I felt like the meds are doing their job.

The bunny and I had a good time during his exercise time. He absolutely loves parsley, and goes crazy when I bring him a sprig or two of it. One of the cute things that Gimli has been doing lately is sitting closer to me and snuggling me with his chin on my knee. It's such a precious little pose! I'm glad he's so much more social than when we first adopted him.





Curled up on the couch together,
taking an afternoon nap


Comments:
very interesting blog, nice information. your work is very excellent. Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE