Thursday, August 02, 2007

My Challenge To You: Help Support CF Research


As a freelance writer I am challenged to find places that will promote and publish my work. One of the online sites that I have found to be most favorable is Associated Content. (http://associatedcontent.com)

One of my personal goals is to create articles that are personal and engaging, yet informative and educational for the cystic fibrosis community. I am able to do that to some extent through my blog, http://understandingcysticfibrosis.blogspot.com. However, I want to reach a wider audience, and that means working to be a larger online presence. This is where I need your help:

For every 100 people who read an article I've written, I will donate $5 to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. In other words, I will donate a dollar amount equal to 5% of the number of hits on an article. For example, the article "Chlorinated Waters and Lung Health" has had 108 hits so far, so I would donate $5.40 to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

Here's the link to my articles to get you started!

Lauren's Articles on Associated Content


If you don't like to read and would rather just make a donation yourself, please visit My Official Cystic Fibrosis Fund Raiser Page. Remember that donations are tax deductible and 90% of your donation goes directly to funding cystic fibrosis research.

Comments:
Much obliged to you for giving such essential data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this issue.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE