Monday, April 09, 2007

I guess I'm normal afterall!


Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die,
life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.



--Langston Hughes




Interestingly enough, today I found an article on msnbc about the 5 most common dreams. The teeth dream was one of them! The other common dream that I have is that I'm just 4 units short of graduating from college. My dad has that dream too. It's always very reassuring to look back on my transcript and see that yes, I did graduate, and I managed to get an A in physics.

Anyone else have similar stuff in their dreams? According to msnbc, the 5 most common are:

1. Falling
2. Being chased
3. teeth falling out
4. back at school
5. spouse cheating

Now, I would have certainly thought that the flying dream would be on the list rather than the cheating spouses one. I guess people must watch too much Desperate Housewives or something before going to bed.

Speaking of which, I should toddle off to bed. I didn't sleep well last night. It's not the Seroquel's fault, it's mine. I didn't take the dosage on time and it really goofed me up. I won't try that little experiment again any time soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE