Friday, April 06, 2007

Seroquel: Day 2


Appetite, craving for food, is a constant and powerful stimulator of the gastric glands.


--Ivan Pavlov





I'm 2 for 2 with sleep! It's probably too soon to be experiencing the full benefit of Seroquel, but so far I like how it has been going. One thing I noticed is that when I wake up in the morning, I don't have that dried out feeling like I get when I took Tylenol Simply Sleep or something similar. The difference is that the component of Seroquel that promotes sleep is not an antihistamine. It's wonderful to wake up and not feel like I've been inhaling sawdust all night.

I've also noticed an increase in appetite, which is a known side effect of the medication. I'm sure most people aren't thrilled about that, but in my case, I don't mind. I'm thrilled at the prospect of putting on a few pounds. I'm still about 10 pounds shy of my ideal weight. There's really not much more I can do than keep eating eating eating. I wish I didn't have to work so hard just to be healthy. I'm so thankful for the support and encouragement I have in my husband and extended family. I may not always be in the best of shape, but I know I'm always loved.



Comments:
Zoledronic 4 mg injection is used to treat high levels of calcium in the blood. Which can be caused by cancer. zoldria 4 mg injection is a bisphosphonate. Used to treat high blood levels or metastatic bone cancer. In the USA, many online medicine stores available that provide the best medicines at affordable prices.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE