Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update on Lauren - surgery today!

Hi everyone... it's Brad again.

I just realized that I've been putting updates on the forums Lauren visits, but I hadn't posted to this blog to let you know how she's doing.

She's (finally!) getting sinus surgery today, at 6:10pm (PDT, of course). Her CF doctor is optimistic that, once her sinuses are clear, we'll be able to deal with her lungs in a much more lasting way.

My mom is coming down to wait through the surgery with me. Please keep Lauren in your prayers!

UPDATE: The surgery went GREAT. The doctor told us that everything turned out well, and Lauren was up and talking (and asking for company in the recovery room) not long after he was done. I stayed around until she was ready to fall asleep... it's been a long day for us both, and I'm about ready to do the same.

Thanks for all your support and prayers, everyone!

Comments:
Thank you for providing such valuable information. all have had so much learning from this post. It’s a rare thing to find someone as generous and kind as you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE