Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Weekend Plans

I had a doctor appointment on Wednesday night that didn't go very well. I've had a bit of a cough and was running a fever about a week ago, so I figured I needed to check in with the doctor. My PFTs showed that I lost slightly more than .5L, which put me quite a bit below my baseline.

In other words, I'm being admitted to the hospital.

The doctor things that maybe I picked up a simple bug and since we're catching it early I won't have to be in for very long. Of course, I'm not going to hold him to that prediction. There's always a catch or some unforeseen issue when it comes to a hospitalization.

I'll try to keep everyone updated, but I don't know how good of an Internet connection I'll have, if I even have one at all.

Comments:
Well that's not good. I hope you feel better quickly. Too bad you have to go in right before the holiday weekend. I was in at this very time last year. I know what you mean about hospital stays. Seems they will always say "you can go home on x day" then that day comes and they say "we'd like you to stay a few more days." In your situation are just doing iv's as and outpatient a possibility? i have done that before, and that is a really nice way to do it if you;'re not overly sick.

Matt Todd
 
Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future. To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE