Sunday, October 21, 2007

Our Lazy, Lovely Weekend



Is that a cute picture or what? My friend Allison took it at our church's Oktoberfest party last Friday. I couldn't believe how cold it was outside that night! Quite a difference from the hot, dry Santa Ana's we're experiencing this weekend.

Brad and I have had a wonderful weekend together. We pretty much just lounged about, glad to be back in one another's company after 4 days apart. Yesterday we saw a matinée performance of Jersey Boys downtown. Brad had seen it more than a year ago when it was debuted in San Diego. He accurately predicted that it was going to go all the way to Broadway. We were glad for the chance to see such a great performance here in our own backyard.

We also rented a couple of movies and alternated who got to stretch out on the couch downstairs. I got to have it first while we watched Evan Almighty. Gimli fell asleep in my lap, tucked tightly between my legs and the cushion of the couch. As a burrowing creature, he definitely has an affinity for tight spaces. After Evan we watched Numb3rs, a TV show that Brad likes. Sometimes it's a little too gritty for me, but usually I can hang tough for 75% of it. I like the problem-solving aspect of it, but I'm not a huge fan of the violence. Ick.

Comments:
Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE