Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Survey Says...



If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?



--Scott Adams






1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18, line 4? The concentration of air molecules trapped in the cup and lungs is indicated by the density of the dots. (Turco, 18).

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? 3-hole punch

3. What's the last thing you watched on TV? Malcolm in the Middle

4. Without looking, what time is it? 3:00pm
5. What time is it actually? 3:02 pm

6. Except for the computer what can you hear? The ringing in my ear, the HPLaserjet, Gary’s squeaky chair, Joel’s phone ringing

7. When did you last step outside and what were you doing? I went outside during my lunch break

8. Before you started this survey what were you doing? Working on a FUDS report map for Ed

9. What are you wearing? Khaki pants, white collared shirt, blue and green argyle sweater
10. Did you dream last night? Yes, I did. I dreamed that Brad and I were pirates chasing Peter Pan.

11. When did you last laugh? Just now as I remembered that pirate dream.

12. What's on the walls in the room you're in? A calendar from the American Lung Association, my UC Riverside diploma, a large paining of a tree-shrouded walkway, a whiteboard listing all my current work projects, and a bulletin board with photos of friends and family.

13. Seen anything weird? The satellite image on the cover of “Earth Under Siege—From Air Pollution to Global Change” is backwards. The Persian Gulf points toward the wrong hemisphere.


14. What do you think of this quiz? Not too bad. One of the better quizzes I've experienced.

15. Last film or video seen? Anne of Green Gables--The Continuing Story

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight what's the first thing you'd do? Donate a portion of it to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

17. Tell me something I don't know about yourself? I lost my retainer at Denny’s

18. If you could change one thing about the world regardless of politics what would it be? I could go on for pages with my socio-economic ideas but that would start getting into politics. I would like to live in a world where Cystic Fibrosis is curable/preventable.


19. Do you like to dance? I like the night life. I like to boogie.

20. What comment would you like to make to George Bush? Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

21. Your first child is a girl what do you name her? Thing 1

22. Your first child is a boy what do you name him? Thing 2

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Nope.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? Well done, good and faithful servant!

25. Five people you want to do this quiz? *shrug*


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE