Wednesday, December 21, 2005
This One's for Kristin Mac...
7 Things I Hope To do Before God Calls Me Home
- Publish "Pools of Grace"
- Visit Europe
- Celebrate my 65th birthday
- Own a home
- Make peace with past hurt
- earn a Master's degree from Westminster Seminary
- Get into heaven by my own merit
- Take Cipro or sulfa medications
- Explain the gospel as clearly as it should be explained
- Imagine my life without my husband
- Express the appropriate gratitude to my parents for helping shape my character
- Forget the details of my wedding day and how fun it was
- His quirky sense of humor, particularly the sheer volume of "band geek" jokes that he knows.
- His brilliantly blue eyes
- His heart for God and incredible character and integrity
- His cute butt
- His leadership ability
- The fact that he doesn't love me in spite of any particular circumstances. He just loves me.
- The way he looks in a suit or tuxedo (yeah baby!)
- I love you. (to Brad)
- Can do. (to my superiors at work)
- Thank you. (to God)
- I know! ( a la Monica Gellar)
- God will put you where He wants you.
- mrmmmmfmmrmmf (when I first wake up)
- Anything by Robin Jones Gunn
- Oxygen (Ingermasson)
- Life On the Edge (Dr. James Dobson)
- The 10 Commandments (Dr. Laura Schlessinger and Rabbi Vogel)
- He Chose the Nails (Max Lucado)
- The Problem of Pain (C.S. Lewis)
- The Bible (NIV)
- Anything with James Bond
- Kate & Leopold
- Finding Nemo
- Notting Hill
- When Harry Met Sally
- The Saint
- Shakespeare in Love
- Jim C.
- Christy M.
Glad you like my blog, and no, I don't mind being linked to.
I hope that your weekend was a good one and that the New Year will be full of joy and blessings for you and yours.