Saturday, August 29, 2009

Update - from Brad

Quick update... Lauren is doing much better now. She's still in the hospital and on 4LPM with an oxymizer, but the last several days she's been wide awake, lucid and pretty normal (as opposed to the major confusion and disorientation brought on by lack of oxygen and beginning-of-antibiotics medicine head at first).

Unfortunately her port got infected and they had to take it out. They weren't able to put a new one in at the same time, but they want to do that before she leaves. It's unfortunate that the UCSD transplant doc's first impression of her was when she was doing so unbelievably poorly, but hopefully we'll be able to convince him that she's a good candidate.

Comments:
Thank you for the update. I continue to think of her and hope she can go home soon.
 
I am so glad to see an update. I have been praying and will continue to do so!
 
Thanks for the update, Brad. I hope Lauren will continue to improve so that she can get on that list!
 
I have been thinking and praying for Lauren quite often daily.

Thanks for the update.
 
Oh my...sending lots of love, prayers and healing thoughts to you Lauren!
 
lauren,

your in my thoughts.
 
Lauren,
I'm so sorry to hear you are in again. My thoughts and prayers are definitely with you for a speedy recovery. Thanks for the update Brad.
 
Lauren is in my thoughts and prayers...thanks for updating!
 
You guys have my thoughts and prayers... Thanks for the update!
 
Brad and Lauren,
You are in our thoughts and prayers. Sending lots of love and light your way, knowing that God has you both in the palm of his hand.
Love,
Christy
 
I'm reading this and finding out about your hospital stay / transplant decision just now. Wow. I hope you're able to get back to yourself and heal asap.

Peace to you ~

Kelly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

THEOOZE